This project included the second phase renovation work for Bank Pacific’s main headquarters. The bank remained opened during construction and to minimize disruption to the bank’s employees and customers the majority of work was done in phases and most often during the evenings and weekends. This is the first major upgrade to the bank’s headquarters since it was built in 1954.
The scope of work on this 8,100 square foot renovation project included:
- Demolition of interior spaces including part of a mezzanine floor structure.
- Complete interior renovation of offices, customer areas (including teller lines), support areas, vaults and IT.
- Renovation of restrooms to meet ADA requirements.
- Renovation of existing mechanical system and installation of a new exhaust system for the restrooms.
- New tele-data and security systems.
- New silicone roof, ADA ramps with hand rails and walkways.
- New floor to ceiling window systems on all four sides of the building that makes the facility much brighter and welcoming.
- Installation of acoustical ceiling, floor tiles, gypsum boards and gypsum finishes, casework, and wall tiles.
- Replacement of power distribution and lighting system using energy efficient light fixtures.
- Installation of new ATM machines